Before Your Spray Tan
- Wax 2 days before tanning or shave the night before; wax residue will block tanner absorption.
- Take a shower and exfoliate properly using a body brush or quality scrub. Removing any dead cells and body oils will help the sunless tanner penetrate your skin and give you the best results.
- Do not use deodorants (it will turn green!!!), makeup, perfume or moisturizers prior to receiving your spray tan. Lotions can act as a barrier & prevent the solution from contacting your skin.
- You may tan in the garment of your choice or ladies may be sprayed nude. Bathing suit and underwear work well.
Immediately After Tanning
- Wear loose fitting dark colored clothing
- Do not wash your hands for at least 4 hours
- Do not put on tight clothing for at least 4 hours
- Do not exercise (1st day). Perspiring immediately after tanning alters the chemical reaction of the solution changing its color.
- Do not swim or immerse yourself in water.
- Do not apply moisturizer.
Maintain & Prolong your tan
- Wait at least 8 hours before Showering. Recommend next day. You may see color washing off the first time you shower, this is normal.
- Apply moisturizer after the shower and every day after your tanning session.This will help prolong your tan. Do not take long hot baths or showers.
- Chlorine from a pool or jacuzzi can cause your tan to fade faster.
Call 909.803.2134 to make your appointment